Bonding Time and Shins of Steel

Today was alright but I swear, is our class REALLY that bad? Every single lesson we had today we had a sub for. Way to make us feel loved 8-)

Sport today was alright. We played soccer. I used to love soccer. More than basketball - yep there was a day and age when I liked a sport more than basketball. but yeah..I started not liking soccer when I koinda not really made the team last year and the teacher in charge (who I will not name for reasons I am not entirely sure of) annoyed me and kinda ended my love for soccer. . . I was on the no-braid team (yeah im not calling it the white tema cause thats discriminatory...somehow O_o) and we versed the Blue team. I was the only girl on the freaking field because SOMEONE (LISA) dogged me >.>
I tried taking the ball of Thai and kicked his shin instead :P oops...sorry Kuya. But seriously, you have shins of steel . And Andy, it was nice talking to you today. Good bonding time yo... bahaha I'm so lame :P BUt seriously it was nice :) YOu too Alan...although most of our conversation was spent teasing =="

ROFLMAO@ALDRICH

Dear S:
I love how randomly funny you are..yeah your jokes can be a little disturbing but you're cool and I love how you respect people's privacy :) I love your hyperactivity and your selflesness, it's cool...keep me updated on all the cool happenings yeah? :L

Comments

Popular Posts