Damn this infatuation

"What is your ideal woman?
I could describe her til the cows
came home but the question is,
am I her ideal man?"

-Lie to Me



There was a time when you used to put me before anything else. A time when you would find any excuse just to talk to me. When you wouldn't mind listening to my endless complaints and you were glad to listen. But ever since that..moment, things have changed and I don't know where I am on your priority list. Quite Frankly, I don't even know if I have a place on there or if you even care about me anymore. Maybe I should just accept that things are different and move on. It's gonna be hard. Hell, it's gonna be torture but I've stopped caring about my own happiness and started hoping that maybe you could be happy. Without feeling guilty. So you know what? Forget about me and everything I meant to you and we'll see where that takes you, just do me a favour and smile with her as much as you smiled with me. Don't let yourself get hurt or regret it as much as I do. And maybe, just maybe, I can stop loving us and how perfect our relationship was. But im sorry, I don't think I'll ever stop missing what used to be...

Comments

Popular Posts