I am flooding you people with surveys

Have you ever heard of the band Fleet Foxes?
Not until this very moment....

What'd you do last night?
Watch NCIS season two :D

Name something you want right now.
I want... a certain someone to shut up and leave me alone >.>

Do you have a Blogspot account?
Yessum .

Have you ever had Thai food; if so, what was your favorite?
nope

Are you a root beer drinker?
eeew I hate root beer, it tastes funny

Grape juice or red wine?
Neither

What was the last film you saw?
Half of the Waitress but my DVD stuffed up halfway through ==" Last ENTIRE movie I watched was MJ movie (H)

Where was the last place you went?
School (A)

What's in your desk drawer?
I have no desk drawer to look in

Who was the last person you wished good luck to?
ahahaha Pernickety :P

Do you listen to any music in a different language?
Yahuh 2NE1 ^^

Are there any important dates coming up?
umumumum Wendy's birthday apparently and Chung's ?

What's your facial wash routine?
My faial routine is nonexistent deary

What do you want to name your kids?
Mae lee cause it sounds prettifully asian :)

Do you watch the World Cup; if so, which country do you root for?
No

Who was the last person you had deep feelings for?
If I told you that I would have to kill you :)

Which do you prefer: English or History?
English for sure!!

What's something you would like to drink right now?
Green Cordial...
Are you comfortable speaking in front of a large audience?
ummm..generally I am but there are moments whenI freak out completely.
What grade is the last person you texted in?
Year 9

What do you want to get accomplished today/tonight?
Watch more NCIS/FInish watching the Waitress T_T
Will you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend in 6 months?
Doubt it

Look in your inbox in your phone, who are all the people you have texts from?
ALdrich, Kabir, Danica P, Leonard, Lisa, Thai, Lawrence, Melanie, Olivia, Vincent, Avi, Gau, Kat, Nathan, Carissa, My sister, Thai, Israaq, Monica and Genevieve.

Who are you gonna be with Saturday night?
um I had plans but I forgot them :S

Did you have a boyfriend on your last birthday?
Nope

Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
I don't try mwahahaha No seriously I don't htink anyone can say nop to this question

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Female

Where did you get your last bruise from?
Running into a wall..yes I am THAT unco

Have you ever been so embarrassed that you cried?
lol not that I remember but I probably have

What's the last thing you said to someone & to who?
"Press that thing!" LOL

Have you ever let someone go because you thought they deserved better?
I'm too selfish for that ;) lol nah I haven't been put into that situation

If your ex said they hate you, you say?
I have no ex..sheesh why do all these quiz thingys ask about exes? O_o

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
No :(
What woke you up this morning?
My alarm

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I think so..I forgive pretty easily I think..usually. But I can hold a grudge if I want >=]

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Don't think so..im not worth your time >< style="font-weight: bold;">Do you give out second chances too easily?
Probably .

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
uhh Yeah... I dislike smoking. Not cool man, not cool >=[

What'd you cry about the last time you cried?
ROFL I was reading Mel's birthday card to me and it was really sweet :L

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
I don't know. I don't really think about it.

How much older is the person you're currently interested in?
Not very 8-)

Have your parents caught you drinking?
zenzen nomimasen

How has the past week been for you?
hrmm...average then awesome then good then crap then average again...What a mad roller coaster :P

When was the last time you were complimented?
Umm... Today ?

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
I hope so and I wanna see the Time Traveller's Wife and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus ans last time I checked, someone owes me >.>

Are you listening to music right now?
Don't Turn Away - Elliott Yamin

What is something you wish you had more of?
GREEN CORDIAL

What would your new last name be if you married the last person who texted?
Kyleen Tan :L

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
No way!

What was the last drink you consumed?
Green Cordial :9

Are you waiting for anything/anyone?
Nope..should I be?

What color is your underwear?
White :)

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you've told everything to?
YES!! You know who you are boy >.>

Do you honestly have any regrets?
um don't we all ?

Have you met anybody that changed your life?
Yup :)

Missing anybody?
yeah =/

Who do you have texts from in your phone?
A lot...hasn't this question been asked ?

Are you in any kind of emotional pain right now?
No I am content :D

Do you believe in marriage? Do you plan on getting married someday?
Of course I do! and hell yeah...July 25th 2010 :P

Which is harder: walking away from somebody you love or coming back to somebody who has hurt you?
Walking away....

Has your heart ever truly ached for somebody?
Truly ached? Isn't that a bit...much ?

Why did you last cry?
Cause I was reading mel's card...haven't I already said this ?

Is it easier to pretend everything's okay for you?
Extremely. Unless it's something big then it's usally either Kabir or Chung who notices...

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Nope..very close to tears though :P

What was the last horror movie you watched? With who?
The story of the two sisters ( I think that's what it's called) with Raelene and my sister :) Fun times !

Do you take walks often?
bahahaha no

Do you think "I love you" are strong words?
Nt anymore...people use it too much and it losees meaning (I'm looking at you Greg >.>) but if it's said meaningfully..hell freaking yeah

Is anything bugging you right now?
YES..stupid people pissing me off, making me irritated -incoherent mumbling-

Do you think you could live without your cell phone?
Yeah...I don't use my phone much generally

Would you date someone that none of your friends like?
Probably but I would keep my friends' opinions in mind.

If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do?
Show all the boys how it's done (H)

Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy?
erm....one that's enjoyable probably

Do you like hugs?
Very much so :)

Where do you want to go to uni?
UNSW :D

Comments

Popular Posts