I forgot to mention...

My sisters are the best :D I have one who is in Australia and sacrifices her complete happiness so that I can be satified (that's you Kathleeny) and another one who, despite the fact that she's in Singapore working her ass off, she still remembers what me and Kathleen are like. She sent a package over and it had our birthday presents in them. She called so she could hear our reaction..lets skip over this part...she got me a high waisted skirt, a singlet, a belt, a bracelet and a necklace from Forever 21...photos will appear on facebook sooooon:D After all the excitement died down, she (Katrina) was like:
Katrina: What was your favourite part of the present?
Kyleen: The card :'D
Katrina: I knew you'd say that. You're so sentimental. Ask Chi (Kathleen's nickname). I bet she'll say the necklace
-asks Kathleen-
Kathleen: The necklace! No the Skirt! No the necklace. SKirt! etcetc for like five minutes
Katrina: Told you :P I still know you guys even though im far away...
END CALL ( well the important bits anyway)

Comments

Popular Posts