I think there's something wrong with me

It is bloody hot. Last night, I was watching Amazing Race and Tiffany&co (oh how cool, it's like the brand:P) got out ! I didn't want them to go out. It's cool how they're poker players. They fascinated me so *leans forward wide-eyed* and the not asian one reminded me of Sandra Bullock. And I love Sandra Bullock (mainly cause she was with Hugh Grant in Two weeks notice. Anyway...

Is it weird:
  • To enjoy needles?
  • To occasionally feel the need to say thankyou to the train ticket machines when the ticket comes out?
  • That I'm only one of my eyes are sleepy O_x?
  • That I can't stop thinking about-
  • That my aircon is peeing? O_O (not literally)
  • to not be excited for camp yet?
  • That I like flat coke and sprite better than when they're fizzy?
  • That I like hot food better when its cold?
  • That I find almost everything cute?
  • That i'm able to distinguish between people's smells?
If it is, then I am one weird kid O_O

Comments

Popular Posts