Im in the Mood For Change

If you know me well, you'd know that I am strongly against change cause it makes me sad. But for some reason, today I am iin the mood for it. I got a haircut and usually I get the same style but shorter or with a few more layers or some minor unnoticeable change. BUt today, when the hairdresser asked hat I wanted I said "Make the fringe short, dont keep the length and do whatever you want" It's pretty interesting to see what they come up with. I now look like this:
I'm not actually sure if I like it or not but meh...what do you kids think? :)

Dear V:
I love how hyper you are. YOu're a lot of fun :) I love how easy it is to talk to you. I love our Deep and Meaningful conversations and how you're so ready to listen to me, even though most of hat I tell you has nothing to do with you. You're a really sweet loveable girl and im glad we got closer this year. We have our random bonding days and I gotta say, I REALLY like them :) I love having you as a friend, I hope we stay like this for a while :)

Comments

Popular Posts