Its normal to keep talking about you right?

The last few days have been pretty good. I've started talking to people I didnt think I would ever have a reason to talk to before, went back to school and saw many missed people etc.

So I was reading Genevieve's blog earlier and I know what she means ! This year has gone sooo fast. It feels only yesterday our class was quiet..wait..since when was our class ever quiet? But you get the idea. I can't be bothered doingthe this year for me was thingy. but basically, I've gotten a lot closer to certain people, distanced from some, found my ULTIMATE bffl :P, and become more..confident I guess? Oh and my house went quieter cause my sister went to Singapore O_O This year was good I think :) Kinda sad that its ending but I think I NEED the new year so I can start fresh, Forget about all the mishaps and stupid dramas of this year and all the little problems of my life (cause somehow a new year is going to fix all this 8-) ). 2009, I'll miss you :') LOL Melodramatic much? :P

Moving on... Wetherill keeps coming up today! First Israaq was telling me about it, then I saw Anne mention that she went there on israaq's blog and THEN there is apparently something going on there later. Yes that's only three times...still a lot I think =/

Ashley Wu, I love you ^^ can I just say, what you said to me a few moments ago made my day :'D You're such a sweet person and I hope you have the best of lives ^^ LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU !

Comments

Popular Posts