Likers TO Lovers

To the next best thing: I can never know what you think but I can assume . And I'm assuming that every time I ask you about...it, you think that I only want to know so I can gossip about it. I know that I should probably be a lot more sensitive to you and what's going on and I promise I'll work on it. But seriously, I want you to know that when I ask, I don't ask to gossip, I genuinely want to know what's going on and if you're ok cause right now, you being happy means a lot to me. I've told you time and time again (maybe not lately) that you deserve to be happy cause you're such a gentleman. Now I'm not FORCING you to say anything but I just really wanted to clarify my intentions when I asked about "it". So yeah I understand that you might not want to talk but next time I ask (if there's a next time), please know that I am actually concerned for you and what might be going on your life.

Wow I haven't blogged since Saturday. My life is boring so let's NOT talk about that. Basically, everything's been a bludge. and one thing I find exceptionally weird is that for the last two nights, I've slept for 10 hours and I just has a nap and I have never felt so damn tired ==" I swear, people are so high maintenance. oh and I have a few msgs for people:
LISA: I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SAID WHAT YOU DID >.> ah well..I'm relying on you to save my ass if things get weird boy !
Aldrich: nice nice ;)
Kuya: Sorry for punching you yesterday :P You're tank, you can take it right? :S
I think that's it...SPeaking of messaged for people, I am pretty behind with Alphabet Love. It's taking longer than expected cause my loverly sister (psh) keeps taking the computer before I have a chance to blog. But anyway :

Dear W:
I haven't talked to you in a while but you're cool. I love the way you are so happy and you just seem to spread happiness just by being there. I miss you :) LOL I can't believe I'm doing this but even though I've only had one sorta conversation with oyu, I think im crazy about you ;) LOL i'm kidding. You're really cute and tank..I like I like :) I love how your timing was so right...for want of a better phrase... =/ I love how happy, smiley and bubbly you are. You have the cutest dimple and smile and you're so easy to get along with. I don't talk to you much but you're one of the people that I want to get close to cause your personality is so...likeable and fascinatiing :P Yeah..now I probably osund like a stalker O_o

Comments

Popular Posts