Luvo sessions and A Lapse in concentration

Yesterday was cool. Caught up with a few people :) ANd the whole day was pretty much me D&Ming with Mel, Troy, George and Bhavna (for a bit) OH and Georgie, you know that thing you asked me in English? When I said 3, what I really meant 2 :P
At lunch, Mel was all up for a water fight so she poured water down Troy's back..no response . ==" So yeah...that kinda failed. but in the end it was just me, her, koshi, mariel and Bhavna. It was cool. Cause no one else really wanted to except mel but then she got the wettest bahahaha KARMA BOY ! Yeah, then we had to go to the Holsworthy Barracks. It was sooo boring and hot and yick...Alan, you crack me up big time :L Oh and we went to look at the tanks and ALvin was like "I bet you wont see a tank" then I turned around point at Nicholas and say "I found one !!" yeah..it was funny at the time 8-) Maybe not..ANYWAY MOVING ON!

TODAY, 9M dissected an eye. How fun. Usually, im not queasy when it comes to dissections and stuff. But the smell gets to me :S I was going to be sick whe nI opened the bag of eyes..it was terrible >< If you ingore the smells, it was pretty cool though . Me and Mel asked Mr Trotter to help us make the first cut cause our scalpel was not doing its job and should therefore be fired. He ended up breaking a scalpel :L NIce Nice... We had swimming toda too and I really could not be bothered swimming so halfway through, people started getting out so me, being the follower I am, got out too. Me and Mel joined the people who werent swimming in a massive luvo session ^^ Good times :L Danica, you're so cute/sweet ^^ Love you :) (L) Oh and Kuya, sorry for using you as a punching bag earlier :P Nothing personal. Just needed to hit something (bad mood) and I think you're the only one tank and patient enough to put up with it :D

Dear X: I love how you always buy my chocolates ^^ You're really nice and you seem to always be ready to help me. THanks for that :)

Comments

Popular Posts