Maybe I love you was too much

I just woke up fromthe kind of naps that leave you feeling more tired than you were before you slept. I hate that cause I don't think I'll be bale to sleep properly later anyway and it willl screw up my body clock altogether. But enough about that..I have discovered some things:

  1. The nap also made me extremely irritable so if im on msn later and I sound a little snappy, don't take it personal (unless you're a certain soemone who has been irritating me lately..you know who you are :@)
  2. Did this layout's picture die too? :O I thought the picture just wouldn't load cause I was that capped. But now that I'm not capped and I STILL can't see it, maybe it's been removed like my last layout !! I dno..can you people see it? I really can't be bothered re editing all the html again =="
  3. I can eat four pizzas in ten minutes...aren't I -ahem- impressive..yeah there's some boring and unneccessary information for you 8-)
  4. I have run out of points....
END

Dear Q:

ahahahaha I don't even know why I'm bothering to write this one but meh...I love how funny and out there you are. I haven't seen you in like 2-3 years but I still remember you. You made people who matter to me really happy and I hope I can see you again soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts