The much Anticipated

PE was so fun today. We were in the pool but I forgot about that so I had no swimming things. I jumped in with my singlet and sport shorts anyway. Not a smart Idea...I got out a bit earlier so I could dry off properly but meh....it was so worth it :P
After school, I REALLY couldn't be bothered going by train and Mariel was like "Do you want to stay back and finish art?" to lisa because I've already finished my teapot, but I went anyway so I could just catch a bus (Cause that would be easier 8-)) and yeah..it waws pretty good. Genevieve probably thinks I'm a crazy stalker now :L I didn't really do much i just repainted my Alice in Wonderland design for tomorrow...didn't finish it. I'll get it done later..I hope :S

Dear T:
I love having you in my class cause it let us get closer. You're a big laugh but I know that you go a lot deeper than that. You're such a great guy and I love going to you with my rants cause you're honest and you're very realistic. I love how you're willing to talk to people who are annoying/being mean to me cause you care that much (I think? O_o) . You're really sweet and self sacrificial, despite the fact that oyu are my older brother, I would date you just so I could hold your hand and lean on you ;L I love your bubbly personality. YOu're so cute and happy and innocent :) I love how cute you are and how easy it is to talk to you. YOu're a really funny guy and I'm glad I met you :) I love your amusing love for calculators and your knowledge of Zelda :) And then there's you, I love so much about you. You are an awesome brother who's really sweet and selfless. You put other people's happiness before your own and you deserve nothing but the best. Honestly, I never thought we'd get this close but I'm glad we did :) You're probably the most patient person I know, continuously putting up with my complaints and giving me the best advice EVER and I know I can count on you to make me feel a whole lot better when things are bothering me. You're a very talented musician:) oh and I know that lately i've been mean/distant but I hope you know that I still love you :) I love how you get..protective about -ahem- certain things :L Thanks for always being there Kuya :)

Comments

Popular Posts