One More time boys !

Stolen off Kat :)
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My arm ? O_o This is a very stalker-like question..or maybe that's just me =/

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black :)

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I don't remember the last person I kissed...

4. Do you plan outfits?
meh not really. SOmetimes...

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Hot D:

6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
A stapler :D

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was in the Philippines but it looked like school O_o (that's all I remember)

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No im anti social and no one likes me :(

9. What are you craving right now?
erm...something cold

10. Do you floss?
eh..not really. Probably should :P

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Munch...

12. Are you emotional?
no of course not ! 8-) ok thats a lie. Yes I am VERY emotional

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
yes...just to see if I could:P

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick, my teeth are sensitive ><

15. Do you like your hair?
eh its ok. I liked it when I had my side fringe :(

16. Do you like yourself?
erm..I dont LOVE myself but i dont hate myself either?

17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush?
That would be a tad boring now wouldnt it?

18. What are you listening to right now?
On The Way Down - Ryan Cabrera :D

20. Would you go sky diving?
YESH

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I like any cheese :D Except blue cause thats ick

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yeah. A lot but they're all filo so yeah....

23. Do you rent movies often?
I used to..

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
nope Sparkly stuff is distracting O_O

25. How many countries have you visited?
1

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
hehe yeah :P

27. Ever been on a train?
frequently

28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
yahuh

30. Do you use chap stick?
Nope but i probably need to ?

31. Do you own a gun?
No. Guns are dangerous :O

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes I can

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My sister

34. Are you too forgiving?
I think I am?Maybe not I dno

35. Ever been in love?
Doubt it 8-)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Going to camp (H) or staying home. Depends on which best friend you're talking about :P

37. Ever have cream puffs?
no..I feel deprived D:

38. Last time you cried?
ummm Reading my sisters birthday card a few days ago =/

39. What was the last question you asked?
Where are we going?

40. Favorite time of the year?
end of the year when everything's a bludge. Last week of school particularly :D

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No

42. Are you sarcastic?
I can be

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
YESSS! I LOVE that movie !!

44. Ever walked into a wall?
haha...yeah 8-)

45. Favorite color?
PURPLE :)

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not seriously

47. Is your hair curly?
no

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Does this include birthday presents? Cause if it does, Kisschasy ALbum - Too b or not too b :)

49. Do looks matter?
not really

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Im prepaid :D

52. Do you like your life right now?
eh cant complain

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on?
Not on purpose

54. Can you handle the truth?
I dont know. I dont think so :S Depends what you're saying I guess =/

55. Do you have good vision?
Pretty good vision I think

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
No . I try not to dislike a person :)

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very, That's what msn is for :)

58. The last person you held hands with?
bahahaha ha ha ha....Let's not go there *shiftylook*

59. What are you wearing?
Shirt and shorts

60.What is your favorite animal?
Dog ^^

61. Where was your default picture taken?
Is this referring to msn dps? Cause if it is, Jewish museum park thingy :)

62. Can you hula hoop?
Psh no

63. Do you have a job?
No :(

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Vitamin Water :)

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
lol no

Comments

Popular Posts