So we meet again ?

Happy Birthday Wendy !! man you are so loved ! Hope you had an awesome day (By the looks of it you did :P) and enjoy your guitar and Polaroid camera (So jealous of you>.>).
Anyway...Today was pretty good. Talked to people I haven't talked to for a while. One of which I still need to catch up with properly :) Sport was sooo fun today. We were finally able to play basketball :D YAYAY It was pretty fun cause it wasnt really...strict. ANd we just stopped and mixed teams and did whatever we wanted eventually. Twas good :) We should do that every week methinks :)
I got my Swine Flu vaccination today. Doesn't hurt much, just a little sore so HA Andy, you cant threaten me :P Turns out, I need to get three/four other vaccinations before I go Philippines so I don't come back all disease ridden:P Two of those "vaccinations" are meant to be taken orally. WHAT THE HELL?! I dont want to be taking malaria pills while im there! I'll forget >< and I dislike pills T_T ah well...I guess its better than getting really sick I suppose 8-)
To my BFFL: Keep smiling my love, everything should work out fine. You'll make the right decisions. I know you will. Just keep smiling as much as you can and don't let yourself get swallowed up by all this. Things dont have to be so bad ok? Love you :)
and to my dearest Lunch Buddy, you are such a good person. I hate seeing you upset cause someone as kind, gentle and sweet as you should never be unhappy. It just doesn't seem right =/ Hope you stay strong, I'm sure everything will turn out for the best :) Love you lots !!
Other: I miss you. A lot. I have no reason to, but I do. It's not like we've been far away from each other for a long time, more like, I haven't talked to you properly for a few days (maybe a week?) It sounds really whiney and whatever, but I made a really bad decision and I can't remember how I acted before I made it. I just hope things go back to the way they were...everyone says that =="

Comments

Popular Posts