This Could Turn Into Something Big

Hey you, we clicked. It was like that feeling you get on your first day of kindy. THere's that one person that you find you have so much to talk about and you have so many reasons to laugh when you're with them and not spending time with them is just out of the question. That's what it's like. Only \we're not 5 year olds on our first day of school. We're here. You and me. That's all that matters and I want to feel like it is that first day again. Honey, I need you to make me smile like that again. Cause its the first time in a while that I've felt so free. Yep. This is what you do to me. Pathetic though it may sound, I think I love you.


Maybe I should keep this to myslef wait until I know you better
I am trying not to tell you but I want to
im scared of what you'll say so im hiding what im feeling
but im tired of holding this inside my head
I've been spending all my time just thinking about you
I dont know what to do i think
im falling for you.

Comments

Popular Posts