Time Traveller's Wife

TOday was so fun !!!! I can't be bothered giving a detailed account of what happened today. And the most entertaining thing that happened I've been told to never talk about again :P So that scraps that idea ...
I went livo and watched Time Traveller's Wife with a bunch of people. Yeah sorry for dogging city Carmen but my mum said it would be much easier to go livo and I'm too broke to go city!! Hope you had fun though! :)
hmm.. Anne you're not slack, you're just not nice :P LOL Nah I love you lots :L

I should have bought new earphones today and visited the optus store to see what's going on with my phone. They said five working days and it should get replaced. ITS BEEN FIVE AND THEY STILL HAVENT CALLED ME !!! Must find out what's happening there....Anyway, I am too lazy to blog (damn you nathan :P) so off I go.

Dear Y:
I love how easy you are to get along with. I havent talked to you in ages. NOt since basketball but I'd like to think that we got along pretty well :)

Comments

Popular Posts