Warm Fuzzy Feelings ^^

MORE GMH :D

Three years ago, my 3 year old half-sister was taken from my father and I by her mother. I saw her for the first time in 3 long years today. Afraid she wouldn't remember me, i began to cry when she walked up to me. She put her arms around my neck to hug me and said "It's okay, Sissy. You're just as pretty as I remember." She GMH

Today, at my job of working with inflatable games, a little boy was stuck atop a slide, scared to go down. Before I had the chance to go up there, a young girl, maybe 3 or 4 years older than he, took him by the hand, and they slid down together. I asked her afterwards, and she didn't even know the boy. Her kindness GMH.

One Christmas season I worked at Wal-Mart in the jewelry department. A little boy about 10 yrs old came up to the register with a $40 jewelry box he said was for his mom. As I rang up the total, he pulled out 3 gift cards with his name on them. Instead of buying something for himself with his gift cards, he spent them on his mom! His thoughtfulness GMH!!

I am going through a nasty custody battle over my 19 month old son. I dropped my son off last week after my visitation and started crying because I would miss him so much. I gave him to his mother and he motioned to be put down. As she put him down he walked over to me, hugged my leg, gave me a kiss and said "Da Da no cry". My sons undying love GMH

I was wearing a short sleeved shirt for the first time in years. I was nervous that when my boyfriend saw my scars he wouldn't want to be with me anymore, instead he kissed my scars, and told me that if I ever felt bad enough to hurt myself again, that he would take the pain instead. He GMH

While at church, a woman told me that when she met her husband, she was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor and she only had 6 months to live. Instead of leaving, he told her that he didn't care, that he'd marry her, and he was going to make her last days the best of her life. 2 years and a baby later, they're still together. His true love GMH

I saw a news report of a boy, Peter Zwart,who walks around his neighborhood every day selling brownies his mother makes and vegetables from his garden. He's raising money for his friend, Emily, who has been sick in the hospital with a rare disease. He is only 5 years old. Why does he do it? "Because I love her. She’s nice and she used to sit by me." His kindness GMH.

While at the store I noticed a man that was obviously mentally challenged. He wanted a free balloon that they give out to kids. They were out. A girl about 5 noticed him crying and walked up to him and said "here mister. you can have mine!" The look on his face was priceless. That girl GMH.

Comments

Popular Posts