Birthday Wishes and Last Gatherings

Today was boring so I shall blog about yesterday :D

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAKSHITHA SMITH ! Love oyu to bits and I hope you had the awesomest day ever ! :) Year assemblies were on yesterday too and people got awards. How exciting ! I got one for "Consistent Achievement" for..english I think? Im happy :D I thought I was losing my good student-ness (yes, that clearly exhibits good english 8-) ). Chung and Clement performed Tong Hua and I swear, I was going crazy ! For those of you who haven't seen me listen to someone play piano, I suggest you don't. It's pretty damn pathetic :P Man I love pianists ^^ They're so wow !
I can't really remember anything else that happened worth mentioning yesterday O_O But TODAY, we had PE and I got hit on the head with a dodgeball...thanks for that Tyrone =="
Oh and omgsh, you know that survey thingy some people are doing? The one that's like 4 smells you enjoy? I have been placed into TWO people's enjoyable smells ^^ Yeah, that's not much but still, I'm so flattered :) Thanks for the mention guys :P
hmm it seems I have run out of things to say. Until next time honey :)

Comments

Popular Posts