I'm a Mess and You're worse

12moredays!

SO close to the end of year and I gotta say, I am bloody relieved. This year has been fun REALLY fun but I'm just looking forward to a new tear. Start fresh, maybe try harder in school :) And I have TWELVE MOE DAYS UNTIL I GO PHILIPPINES !! Yayay ! I am looking forward to going there and clearing my head. Stop worrying about trivial high school dramas and have fun :D Yeah, this is the bit where I apologise dearly to those who are expecting souvenirs. I might not be able to get them. It depends how I feel and how much moneey I have and where:P I dno, just don't expect something nin case I let you down . Oh and I am going ot cut myself off from Australia completely. That emans no MSN, phone, blogs, facebook, tumblr NOTHING. But I WILL check my email occasionally if I can. SO if you love me, email me while im gone (H) Yeah, this should be interesting 8-)

Aw man, my sister is gone for three days. I miss her :( Even though she only left today... WE'RE CLOSE OK?? Hmm, I have decided, I will only go to George and mel's thing on Saturday and MAYBE livo on tuesday next week. Other than that, no more going out for me to I go Philippines. I cbb going anywhere else and my mum probably won't let me anyway =/

To one of the people who matter to me most at the moment: Where are we? What happened? Are we actually as bad as I think or am I being paranoid? I hope everything gets sorted out and I'll be looking forward to catching up at school some time soon. I hope you know how close I consider you.

To the one who knows me best: I wish you would stop doing things that you KNOW you shouldn't. But I know you're a good person and you won't do anything bad

To the 'It' Girl: You let go of something really special. I hope you know how much you lost. I love you to bits and I hope we can be merry jolly friends for a while :P

To not quite the apple of my eye: I'm glad we got as close as we did .

To one of my relatives: To me, you are still as sweet, cute, loveable and generally pleasantly girly as you always have been. Never doubt it again :)

To the one that I never thought I'd be abe to talk to: You are such a good listener. THanks for the advice that you gave me, even though you think you didn't do anything, you did :)

Comments

Popular Posts