Im Weak it's true im just scared to know the answer

Wow havent PROPERLY updated this blog in a while. Well basically, I cant wait for htis week to end. I am seriously sick of school. Case unlike SOME lucky son of a guns (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE >.>).
Science was pretty..interesting yesterday. Mr Peck just played games with us and 9M went to the shops and bought: Codral, some more codral, condoms, a calculator, maxipads, icecream, a goldfish, another goldfish, pizza, a dinosaur, a dress, a beach house, a hooker, a boyfriend, nutella, lube, DVDs, a camera, a cow, food, a life, THE rock, sneakers, innocence, a child slave, hand cuffs, a whip, a rainbow umbrella, a sofa, glasses, a sock, a car, a friend for the hooker, a milf, a turtle, a two up something, a spaceship and form here I forget. But pretty kinky eh? ;P That's 9M for you :L
eh I cbb writing anymore, butTOMORROW I will write the messages I planned to do today yes? :D

Comments

Popular Posts