It isn't a Game, It's A Grammar Lesson

11moredays!

Today was pretty good :D So many people were giving out Christmas cards !
  • Thanks Wendy for the acknowledgment. I swear, that word always gets me confused. But yeah, it was nice, I didn't really expect it so thanks heaps :)
  • Kat, you're really nice for bringing an entire box of wizzfizz(?) chocolate, lollipops and whatever else you had for the recipients of your Christmas cards :)
  • Holly, of course, you were sweet enough to give them out too. Thanks for the smell mention again ;P Love you :D
  • Monica, the cats were adorable and I love how you knew I'd say that :L
  • Ok, Veronica, you are one of THE sweetest people I know. You put so much effort into those cards. With the photos and everything and considering how many you made, that's A LOT of..botheration (?). Thanks so much for the message, it honestly made my day. You're such a nice girl I hope you get all the wonderful fortune you deserve :D
Double Ag was pretty good too. 9M and 9I just combined classes and half of them weighed sheep and the other half just stood around and talked outside. Apparently one of the sheep will have to be put down? Cause it was infected/its leg snapped or something. Poor thing :(
Recess we exchanged KK presents. THANKYOU SO MUC FOR THE BOOK DANICA! I've wanted tha tbook for ages man !! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU :D
ummmm I cant really remember much that happened for the rest of the day, cept it was our last art period for the year :( But its a good thing we're a major class :D SO yeah..we still have the same class (obviously). We had an English/science party in the last two periods. and htat was pretty cool. I felt so...I dno helpful? LOL idk maybe im just being big headed. Oh and I sorted EVERYTHING out today...I think. So i HOPE my life is all normal and drama free :P (not melodramatic at all...). I think that's about it.

So yes...to all you loverly people, Merry Christmas and a Happy New year :D

Comments

Popular Posts