Technological advance

9M got laptops today in Period 3 :D I think I was first to get it in the class. omgsh, I think that these laptops are going to make us more antisocial. Seriously, we spent period 3&4 fiddling around on them and the class was a lot quieter than I ever remember seeing them without a DVD put in front of them O_O
They're not too bad I guess. It sucks how you cant do anythign fun but considering they're only meant to be used for work, its pretty good. In history Minor, the powerpoint thingy wasnt working (yay!) so we just "did educational activities on our laptops". Gosh, I'm so glad that the powerpoints werent accessible :D I might get out of presenting them after all ! YAYAYAY :D SO happy now :P But apparently pollock wanted us to do some in his periods? That's not good :S He's a scary marker man ! And I made that powerpoint LAST TERM! I dont remember anything >< ah well...we'll see how it goes =/ If worse comes to worst than I'll just chuck a nicholas and read off it and make stuff up :P I'm kidding. Nicholas is too good a student to make stuff up...8-)

Comments

Popular Posts