HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY FOLKS!!

So it's Australia and like the unpatriotic person I am, im not doign anything. Well, I was MEANT to go city and stay at a hotel but I dno. My mum offered and I said I couldnt be bothered going out. Which sucks, cause i turned down Lisa cause I thought I'd be busy today ==" LAMEEEEE

Hmm, who's going imax tomorrow? I dont know if Im going to be allowed. Oh and Ashley, what time are you going ot be at livo? You seem to be uncontactable :O While i was in the Philippines, I full planned to do this NEw Years reflection thing but I think it's too late :P LIke I was full mentally writing it but yeah, I should have made it my first blog back cause then my excuse could have been my absence but NO! Im an idiot :P SO yeah...Idk if im still gna do it =/ Depends on my mood :L

This is a really pointless blog. Feel free to ignore me :D

Comments

Popular Posts