I Have too Much Time On My Hands

Does the last person you kissed know what color your eyes are?
haha Idk, probably, maybe? I mean, What person? 8-)

Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
If they're lucky :L

Are you an obsessive hand washer?
lol sometimes I am. If I just did something that might mean I have heaps of germs then yes?

Do you feel more comfortable with a male or female doctor/nurse?
FEMALE D: My mum raised me to believe that all male adults that I dont know are out to get me

You've locked yourself outside and no one will be home for a few hours, you?
ummm walk to aldrich's house :L or to the shops and eat :P OR call someone OR sit out the front with a book and wait till someone gets home. The possibilities are endless !

In the past 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yup

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at in life now?
haha NO WAY!

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
course I do. . .I think? O_o (it was the same time)

Last place you fell asleep other than your bed and with who?
A bed in an apartment here in the philippines with my mother dearest :D

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
bahahaha, wouldnt you like to know? ;)

Is anyone else in the room with you?
many. Im at an internet cafe boy !

Ever been kissed under fireworks and with who?
lol no. And if anyone tried i'd probably be like "PISS OFF IM TRYING TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS DAMMIT!"

Do you like being kissed spontaneously or asked?
spontaneously i guess? O_O (take note ;P)

Are your nails painted?
not anymore

Did you ever sneak out to see a someone?
pfft no.

Do you know anyone who has the same last name as you, that you arent related to?
Jennifer Lopez :L

Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
no...how sad.

If you have a laptop, is it always plugged in?
no

Did the person who hurt you the most in 2009 ever apologize?
I dont remember who that was.. but probably not cause they probably didnt know? I tend to not say anything. . . bad habit I know.

Let's say you walk past your ex on the street. What do you say?
What ex ?

If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
ummmmm a new ipod.

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
er being home late. But I wasnt even grounded, My mum just said I was but then she let me out and stuff anyway

Did you french kiss before you were 16?
haha no.

Ever cried so much you threw up?
I've been asked this question before in one of these O_O and my answer is still no

What were you doing at 2AM this morning?
sleeping

Do you think you and your best friend/s will be friends in 10 years?
ermI hope so but onlytime will tell *insert pondering face*

How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2009?
two :P beginning of the year and halfway onwards. hehe what goodtiming :)

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
ehe . yeah. Wait no. It was Holly :D

When was the last time something seriously bothered you?
erm not too long ago =/

Comments

Popular Posts