And if they all jumped off a cliff?

You now what really bothers me? When teachers, parents or any other disciplinary figure is trying to make you see sense and says "If [insert name here] jumped of a cliff, would you follow them too?" Seriously. What kind of phrase is that? Is it really comparable to whatever you may have wanted to do? Take this scenario:
Kid: Can I go to [insertnamehere]'s party?
Parent: No
Kid: Aww but EVERYBODY'S going to be there
Parent: If everybody else jumped off a cliff, would you want to go too?
Kid: Wth ? O_o

Seriously, it isnt the same kinda thing. Party vs suicide..uhhhh not quite the same thing. A simple response?
Parent: If everybody else jumped off a cliff, would you want to go too?
Kid: No...but if they're going to do something sane and not suicidal that would probably mean lots of fun for me, i'd be glad to follow.
But htat would probably get you nowhere. Cause people don't like to be corrected/proven wrong now do they? :O
Oh and I am making tomorrow my Valentines day >=[ Cause im not gna be with anyone I love on the ACTUAL valentines day..cause family dont count lol im kiding, i love them but i see them everyday. SO yes, Tomorrow is my unofficially official valentines day >=]
Oh and Vincent, Boo you, you seftoner >.> ahha nah, you can be my number two one :D..think what you want. Whatever makes you happy yeah? :P On that note, i bid you farewell

Comments

Popular Posts