Bumblebee and A reference to The Simpsons


First of all, I'd like to say Thanks Wendy for organising the whole laptop skin thingy! Really appreciate it :) Now my laptop is pretty with a bee on it ^^ hehe you know what's freaky? Mr Peck knew that you were doing this O_O STALKER MUCH?? I know you google your own name Mr Peck >.> So here's a personal greeting HI BATMAN :D

Omgsh, so I have Crancher for maths right ? And today, I realised SHE REMINDS ME OF PROFESSOR UMBRIDGE! She speaks all sweetly and encouragingly but its all evil >< Agree or disagree? :)

First time having Mr Kearney and he's pretty cool. Continuously making references to the simpsons. And, as I was looking around our Commerce classroom, I realised that our class seems pretty cool. I mean, the personalities seem promising. Like, hmm am I trailing off or being confusing ? Anyway, something tells me that our commerce class is gna be awesome :D

I think I've lost my blogging obsession, I just cant be bothered anymore ==" Maybe cause I just came back from a month of not blogging. It will probably be back soon enough =/
END

Comments

Popular Posts