Endless hugs and good advice

Yes that title has more meaning to it than just that. Kabir, Luke, Vincent and Avi should get that. Today was pretty fun. I love Commerce. It's fun cause of the class ^^ and omgsh we watched piggie die again >< Gosh, those kids became barbaric. Twas sickening to look at. SO why did I not just look away? Eh, I'm weird like that. . .
Wow, you know what I realised? When I recount my day, I do it out of order..its weird. Anyway, in Ag we were weighing and vaccinating bulls/steers im not really sure. Is there even any difference? O_o anyway, there wa this one cow that was like...short fat and curly-haired. IT was so cute ^^ it looked like a teddy bear in cow form :P
Lunch was fun. I didn't really do much. Just went around walking with Kabir and talking to Nathan Lor. Yes, it takes very little to amuse me :) oh crap. Two day into Lent, and ive already broken my fasting thing. I was meant to give up ice cream and other cold desserts but when my mum offered to buy me ice cream i totally forgot about it >< Ah well, my back up fast was sushi, so i guess i'll just fo that instead. Nooooooo ! Ah well, I hope i don't break it htis time =/
Oh and thanks sooo much Vincent for the umm...protective hug and advice ^^ You give nice hugs and good advice :P Hope you aren't so dazed tomorrow in case I need to rant tyo you again :L Thanks again ♥

Comments

Popular Posts