Help me find myself like how I found you
Oh I need you so we can live happily too
Oh I just want you

I wanna be your Valentine
Your Christmas wish, your pick up line

I want to be the one who knows about your friends and foes
The TV shows you love

Look above the stars,
Spell out your name with an exclamation point

'Cause at the end of the day,
You're the one who makes me say...

Help me find myself like how I found you
Oh I need you so we can live happily too
Oh I just want you


_____________________________________

I love that song ^^ You guys should all check it out. I Just Want You by AJ Rafael. Half of you probably already know about it. But if you don't Im making it my wedding song >=] LOL That would be cool :P It's sooooo sweet though ^^ Thanks for sending me my wedding song Victo :D I'll make you the ring bearer or something. You could pass as a toddler shorty :L
MOVING ON. I put my name down for the girls knockout basketball team. Im HOPING that 2009's intermediate all try out for it. We were a good team, so you should all put your names down !! Hmm, I wonder how Mr Lynch is going to organise the OTHER basketball teams. For regular sport. I hope we can get Anne, Vronca and Anh :( Well, even if we can't , we;ll be together for the knockouts right? :@
omgsh, i know peoples valentines day plans and i must say, I agree with Courtney, we have a pretty romantic grade :P On that note kids, I bid you farewell :)


Comments

Popular Posts