It's A Good Excuse, Put Our Love To Use

I've noticed, I havent blogged that regularly lately. Strangely enough, I havent felt the need to go on the Internet for as long asa I used to. How weird. . .getting bored of the internet. I never thought this would ever happen :L AH well maybe it's a good change. I hate the workload htese days ==" I spent the first three hours of my day doing homework AND I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED IT !
Which reminds me, I still need to take a photo of myself for art. I swear, I hate this whole 'self portraiture' unit. Im getting sick of looking at my face so closely >< And I don't know how to pose interestingly for a photo thats only allowed to be up to your waist. HOW MUCH CAN YOU DO?! Damn this lack of creativity. eh, I'll figure it out..once i find my camrra charger and cable :@ Yes, as you can see, all this homework with such specific instructions is getting to me D:
OK ! Im good. New addiction: Cookies n cream icecream (H) My mum full stocked up on it..yeah thats interesting isnt it? :P On that note, I bid you farewell

Comments

Popular Posts