There's A Lot More Meaning To It Honey

Today was pretty good. That's a bit of an understatement. Today was AWESOME. But I'm kinda...antsy about the basketball tryouts cause I had to try out for opens cause i'm apparently too old for intermediate ==" AND THEY ARE ALL BIG PEOPLE !!! I don't know if I made it in yet =/ I'll find out on Monday, but like, what was the point of having tryouts when we had enough for two teams anyway ? We didn't NEED to cut anyone >< Hope I make it =/ If not, whatever. It was fun while it lasted :P Oh and Thai, I didn't finish talking to you :P Ah well. That was also fun :L ANyway, moving on...Have you guys ever typed your name into Urban Dictionary to see what your name meant? Or am I the only that gets that bored? :L WEll yeah this was my meaning (H):

1. Kyleen
A super funny chick who is a tease to creepy guys and then insults them until they leave her alone
"Dude! Did you see the way she talked to that creep?"
"Yah she is such a Kyleen"
hehehe

______________________________________

What would you say is your worst flaw?
Umm, I yell too much O_O

How many times a week do you shower?
Seven :D

Would you say that people consider you a major flirt?
Um, therr are probably people out there who do (STUPID MOFO)

Name one of your hobbies?
Guitar cause I like to seem musical (H)

What is your biggest worry in life right now?
The basketball tryout >< Yeah, not that big a deal :L

Do you give up easily?
I have a bad habit of doing so but I've tried not to lately.

What is your lucky number?
3 and 5

Which cousin’s are closest to your age?
I'm the youngest out of all my cousins :( Lauren is probably hte closest in age...she's 19 =="

Do you like hot or cold showers?
Cold generally.

What is the weather like right now?
Cloudy and sad. LOL But hte weather has been having mood swings lately O_O

Are you happy with your relationship status?
Very ;)

What celeb would you want to spend the day with?
ROBI DOMINGO

What colors would you like to have at your wedding?
Ivory and gold ? OR a really light purple and/or blue :)

Do you drink?
Nope. Im a good girl ^^

What are you craving right now?
Easyway

Describe how you feel right now in one word?
Nervous

Do you have any weird things in your room?
umm I have. . nothing interesting tbh :L

What movie did you see in theaters last?
Paranormal Activity (H)

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
haha, yeah, by a couple of months :)

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
umm, their timing was perfect and they are just plain awesome and likeable ^^

What were you doing at 6:00 this morning?
Sleeping soundly

What was the last reason you cried?
Cause my sister was leaving the Philippines :'(

The person you like comes up and kisses you, what would you do?
Kiss him back? :L

Is someone of the opposite sex on your mind?
oh gosh yes 8-)

What does your last sent text say?
oh really? That quick. Tell me about it later yeah? Im at livo westfields atm

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
bahahaha no :D

Comments

Popular Posts