This is what I do with my life

Some of the best stories from Gives me hope, Love gives me hope,hatepost and FML:

At 3AM wednesday, i went down to the kitchen to wash my midnight snack dishes
when i stumbled upon my 14-yr-old brother with a bag of Hershey's kisses.As i got closer, i saw that he was replacing the paper sticking out of the wrapper on the candy kisses w/ strips where he printed out lyrics to give to his GF the next day.
School starts at 7AM. His LGMH.

When my sister was younger she came home from school one day and demanded I take her to the library so she could get books on sign language. I asked why? She told me there was a new kid at school who was deaf and she wanted to befriend him.
Today I stood beside her at their wedding watching her sign "I DO". GMH

Today, I went on a blind date with a girl I met online. I lied to her that I was single, and she told me she is single too. I immediately knew she was lying when I saw her. Why? Because she is my girlfriend. We broke up. FML

Today, I was walking by a pond when I saw a small frog.I decided to catch it to get a close look.After I picked it up, I realized that it was not a frog. It was dog shit shaped like a frog. FML

I hate it when you say "Hi" to someone in the hallways and they don't notice so then it looks like your talking to yourself.

i h8 ppl who typ/rite lyk thiis (nd dnt use pnctation or cpitilztion) srsly r teh xtra ltrs 2 mch 4 u nbdy can undrstnd wht ur sying

Comments

Popular Posts