Writing On The Wall

Today was as sweet and awesome as i thought it would be. Aldrich you are sooo sweet. ^^ Full proclaiming your love on the science block wall. And yeah, everything else that happened that I'm not sure should be mentioned. Kabir thanks for the rose ! Mr Man, thanks for...everything :D
Oh and to my dear loverly brother, troyboy, as promised, here is my singogram to you :D Yes, sorry if its a bit much, but i guess its time I showed you my undying glove :L (im kidding guys. Relax :P). But seriously, this is to show how awesome and loved you are, even if you dont think so :) On that note kids, I bid you farewell :)

Edit: Alright, I went back to edit this for you troyboy, but it turns out, i DID link it. YOu just cant tell :P the word 'singorgrtam' is linked. And yes, this explanation was EXTREMELY necessary

Comments

Popular Posts