You see the real me

I love watching actors and actresses being interviewed. Yeah, sounds gossipy I know. But I like to see their REAL personality. You know? Not what they're told to say. It's interesting :) So when an actor/actress says something like "When you see me on tv, that's me. It's all real." IT BOTHERS ME ! See, that might seem really slack and judgemental but think about it. If what we're seeing onscreen is the real them, then they are whatever directors tell them to be. Cause most of what we see of them, is them acting. They're not being them. They're being the character that earns them money. And no, Robert Pattinson, you are NOT a superhot, strong, fast guy who every girl wants to be with....but then again, neither is Edward Cullen so maybe it DOES apply to you...
No but seriously, we don't see much of their personalities come through the roles they play. Or on the red carpet, (cause they just stand there and look pretty) so I don't see how this works ><
Oh, and I just discovered that nigahiga plays guitar ! Wow he's like...super awesome now :P Well, more so than before. ANYWAY, enough rambling. On that note, I bid you farewell.

Comments

Popular Posts