Dance dance dance *flashyhandmovements*

This entire school week has been the biggest bludge week ever. Excluding the last week of the school year because they aren't proper days... But seriously:
Monday: Windang excursion which was a waste of time because I was all tired and irritable..probably wasted an excursion =/ ah well..it got fun eventually. Walking on the waves :D But my chucks died ==" I thought they'd be fine but when i got home i looked at them and they're all faded on the side >< Tuesday: Ag prac period 1&2. Mouthing goats is fun ^^ If we ever work with that same herd of goats, I shotgun handling the one with the brown sweater >=] Period 4 I had a meeting with Miss Ejsak about work experience. Speaking of which, who's doing it and what are you guys doing? Cause I'm kinda lost =/ Period 5&6 M and O did PE dances and damn, I loved it. Both performing and watching. pretty much ALL the routines were really good and phwoar Year 10 can deliver (H) I'm pretty happy with how our group went :D
Wednesday: Always a bludge:P ANd EPIC workshop was on..it was pretty good. Fun and all and yeah... let's leave it at that :)
Today: Lame and boring..made sherbet in science ^^
and tomorrow I have open basketball knockout thingy for the whole day :D :D This week is good(Y)

Oh and
Happy Birthday Thomson and Israaq !! Hope you guys had an awesome day. Love you to bits fishey ^^

Comments

Popular Posts