I'll be out of my mind and you'll be out of ideas

"Pretty soon so let's spend the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon. Leave a jacket behind, reach up and touch the treetops over town. I can't wait to kiss the ground wherever we touch back down"



Today, i discovered something.. Calvin's skin goes super white when you touch it. See, that in itself amuses me, cause you know, im simple minded like that.. but Johnny took it to a whole knew level. Quote:
"Haha, he's fun to play with"

Holidays sooooon. Yay !! But we have so many assignments..i think. There's geo and commerce and probably others that I'm not aware of yet :S We only got commerce today so I'll start it tomorrow or something :P Oh by the way Thai, the writing on my wrist were song lyrics.. NOTHING to do with you so relax :P

Comments

Popular Posts