Stuff YOu

Seriously... Stop acting like a freaking two year old and making all these assumptions. Yeah you know me well. But that just makes it a whole lot worse. Point is, you DO know me well and I can't believe you think I'd say or feel that. This is stupid. If you don't want to talk to me, whatever, go for gold, make my day but can you at least tell me why? I guess I should have seen the warning signs. I mean, for like a week, we didn't even talk properly but when we stopped talking altogether and every attempt ended in a "_____ has just signed out" its like.. . are you PURPOSELY avoiding me or is it a coincidence that every time I open your msn window, you sign out? Whatever... it's your choice if you want to be a baby and run away or be as mature as you should be and get up and face the damn music. Yeah thats hypocritical and a lot of people would probably think I have no right to say that but I guess, this way, I know why I shouldn't have done what I did. But you know what? YOU'RE the one that told me to stop and here you go doing the exact same freaking thing. You know what sucks the most? I thought I wouldn't care, that I'd be happier if you left me alone. But damn, we had good times. Late night conversations and whatever. Hell, I'm just going to admit it I miss you so damn much, I didn't even know you meant this much to me

Comments

Popular Posts