Thankyou :)

Ok, these past few days have been completely crap for me but today, everything changed. I guess I have certain people to thank for various reasons, to name a few:

To my Sexy Chick: Thanks for being such an awesome friend. Honestly, I think you're one of the few people who can tell when I'm upset. And I love how you ask and if i'm not in the mood for sharing, you just give me a hug. Today in particular, when I hugged you today, I don't think you realised that I cried on your shoulder but you made me happy anyway. Thanks for that ^^ Oh and um..helping me with le pest You know, getting rid of it when you could :) You have so much faith in me and you boost my confidence so much. Stay awesome and please please PLEASE dont let me ever neglect you.

To My Moral Adviser: I'm sorry im sorry. You'll probably eat me now and be all disappointed but im sorry >< Well now, you don't need to enforce my plan anymore. This letter wasn't meant to be about that :P ANYWAY Thanks for making me feel so accepted. You helped me realise that I was more than just an accessory in the group. When you said "You're here because you're our friend not to be etcetc" I don't think you realised how appreciated you made me feel. I'm trying to thank you in a cryptic way but I don't hitnk I'm doing a very good job :P Thanks for always supporting me and having my back though, You try to fic things that I didn't even think anyone picked up on and you helped keep me grounded for quite a while. Even though you don't think you do much when I go to you with my problems, I want you to know that I'm really glad that you listen :)

To My Moral Adviser (the second): Like my other Moral advisor, you made me realise how much I was worth. You're such a good friend and your advice is so practical and right. You're a complete different person when you talk about something serious and it's great that you can alter your tone to suit the conversation. Honestly, I think you have pretty good morals and a good grasp on life and the conventions of it and the way people think and all these things that matter and are necessary to live in this crazy world. Thanks for passing on that knowledge.

To the Person who i cant think of a codename for: You know what? I never thought I'd be able to talk to you the way I did. You're so much more insightful then I would have ever thought in my entire life. You should know, I only gave that chance away because you told me too. I don't know why, about a million people had been telling me to do the same thing but it was different when you said it. Maybe it's just the way you worded it or the fact that you're probably the least biased. Whatever it is, I'm glad I took your advice :)

To My Top Disagree Person thingy: I've noticed something, when I'm in a bad mood on msn, it's usually I rant to. But I use incomplete sentences that probably don't make any sense to you whatsoever but you never say anything. You put up with it and make me smile and laugh and generally put me in a better mood. I guess I'm just really glad we go this close cause you make me really happy when im in the worst mood imaginable :P You put up with my ranting/venting punches too...which I guess isn't surprising cause you're tank and im a weakling but yknow, Thanks :P

To My Newest Brother: There's not much I can say about you other than thanks for all the comforting hugs, really good advice, patience and just being such a good friend. Ok, maybe there WAS a lot to say about you :P But seriously, I talk to you about the same problem again and again and you have the patience to keep listening. even though you probably have a ton of stuff going on in your head. You're really sweet and I hope that you're happy :)

To my Never-Ending Support:You've put up with me and my continuous mind changes for so long and im so glad that you're so damn patient with me cause i don't know what I'd do if I didn't have someone as tolerant and concerned about my life as you. I think you're the main reason why things happened the way they did and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

To My Happy Ending: Thankyou for today. You made me happier than I've been for a while. I honestly don't know what to say about you cause you know pretty much EVERYTHING about me, even what I think about you... I think. I hope? :P YOu mean a lot to me and I hope you don't doubt that. I love every moment I spend with you and I hope we have alot more memories and happy laughter etcetc to create :P Deal? I THINK SO! Keep smiling ^^

Comments

Popular Posts