This Isn't Right

Wow, on the bus I was blogging my head but now i totally forgot what I was going to say. How sad. . . But you know what's even sadder than that? The fact that I was even THINKING abou blogging on the bus O_o Yep. . .my life is THAT exciting.
Man, my head hurts. It's been hurting for a while now. As in for a few days :S Should probably do something about it but i'm sure it's just a phase that I'll grow out of soon enough :P Girls knockout basketball tryouts are on tomorrow recess and i hurt my leg. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW !! I'm too lazy to have done anything active enough to hurt it >< ITS NOT ALLOWED TO HURT! ah well, at least I've still got it for sport right? :S
Enough negativity, on a brighter note, Avi andMel, that was a pleasant conversation we had in science today. Depressing topic I know but you know, twas good :P And Santosh my dear bus buddy... why do we open up on the bus and ONLY on the bus? O_o its weird butf un all the same :D
I was walking home today and I was thinking, Would you rather be uneducated or incorrectly educated? I think I'd rather be incorrectly educated because then it's society's fault :P BUt then again, if you're UNeducated, you can learn things better cause if you decided to learn something, then it wouldn't be challenging the knowledge yu arleady have. What would you rather ?

Comments

Popular Posts