What A Fine Day We're Having

Today was pretty damn good. Can't be bothered going into detail. But basically, AVISHAY KUMAR! ITS GOOD TO BE BACK :D :D You have Thai to thank for that btw. . .you know what I mean ;P Gosh that sounds so confusing if you have no idea what I'm on about..

I also made the basketball knockout teams :D Reserve though.. ah well at least im on the team right? Damn Emily + Lisa and their proness.. made starting line up. What tanks ! ooh and yay to my pe group ! We made some progress and there wasn't much arguing HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ^^

I'm starting my first challenge for art. I was going to do the one where you get someone to take photos of you for a day... but I couldn't find someone who would stalk me without it being too weird to ask someone to do that :P SO instead, I'm doing the animation one. For those of you who don't do art, basically you have to make an animation of your drawing. Like, draw an image, take a picture, change it a little, take another picture etcetc. It's going to take me forever to do but it looks good in my head. I just hope I can make it look good on paper:P ON that note, I bid you farewell :)

Comments

Popular Posts