When A Boys Heart Beats Upon Beauty


Wow, I have not blogged from Raelene's house in a while. Yes. . .cause that matters and all you people would care SO much right? Well now, I've been here for about two and a half hours now but its only our mums here, my sister and a third mum. I feel so alone :( Nah, she's at work and yeah. . . OBVIOUSLY not home yet.


My gosh, what is with me? all my blog posts lately have been lazy and not bothered. How weird.. omgsh I have a list of movies that I want to watch! Someone take me? :D I'll love you for forever ^^ ehe . I wonder how far bribery will take me :) No but seriously I want to watch Dear John, Shutter Island, Valentines Day (is that still out?), Alice in Wonderland, Avatar (according to the website its still out :D), Bright Star, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Sherlock Holmes, The True story Of Puss in Boots, Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang and Letters To Juliet. Wow. Even I didn't know that I had that many movies in mind O_O Some of these aren't even out yet so I can watch them all right? :D Ok ok ok. Goal by the end of the coming holidays, watch all these movies D: Anyone like to join me in any of these? :)
Oh and im disappointed in you people, did NO ONE get the "That 70's Show" Reference in the Wentworth promo video thingy? When they were in the car singing, Nicholas was like "i don't get it" aehgiohjnsryjum That 70's Show is like.. awesome and worth remembering :P I love Fes ^^ aww im in the mood for some That 70's SHow lovin (H) Does anyone have it? D:

Comments

Popular Posts