You Belong In This Club with the Lights Off

Stress stress stress stress stress stress stress stress >< Damn PE dance routine. I guess it's kinda fun but omgsh the choreography process is painful... but let's not go into detail shall we? :) by the way, does anyone know how the dance presentation thing is going to work on Tuesday? Like are ALL the classes doing it at the same time or what ? I'm kinda hoping we are. I'd like to see all the other groups dance :D
AND, does anyone know what's going on with SCRAM? Is it on tomorrow and what are we meant to be doing? O_o man, I seem like such a losty (Victo and Johnny no comment >.>) And Georgie, today was a good catch up day yes? :) ahh good times. We should walk to a nearby park or something and talk the day away :D yes no? lame? ok.. moving on.
Moving on? To what? I have nothing else to say.. which is a surprise really.. I never shut up :O

Comments

Popular Posts