Can You Hear Me?

I'm sick of the workload. I know it's my fault for leaving it so last minute but I still have a right to rant right? D: Nah, I won't rant too much. Let's just say, I don't know how bad art is cause I haven't started and geography is killing me cause I don't even get what I'm meant to be doing. I have 888 words and I'm struggling to find more D:
In other news, Round 3/4 of girls knockout basketball game is on Friday. I need to wake up early tomorrow so we cant rain for it ==" I am not a morning person. Ah well, if it helps us win, i'm fine with that :D Apparently we can have spectators too? I dno. I don't want a crowd there though. Too much pressure :P
I as playing so badly today. I kept fumbling and not catching the ball. Why?!?!?!?! Whatever., let's blame it on.... tiredness 8-) This has been an exceptionally boring post that was written just for the sake of blogging regularly, on that note, I bid you farewell...

Comments

Popular Posts