How Do You Know It's Anonymous?

LOL@YOUAVI. I thought I was meant to be the stupid one with the stupid comments. You proved me wrong boy :) Hope you didn't get bored on the bus ! Thanks for keeping me company :D
Omgsh I've been so lazy to blog. Everyday I get home and im sooo sleepy. Holidays screwed up my body clock =/ I haven't started ge assignment meaning I'm screwed. Also, I heard that Cross Country is on Friday. I really want to run. For fun. Not seriously cause im like...lazy and unfit. But I like running. Makes me feel tank. That is until I stop and realise I can't catch my breath xD But I have basketball that day. laaaaaaaame !
One of Art Majors challenges was to sit in a room for 30minutes and write anything that em to mind. Just keep writing every single thought you had in the space of 30 minutes. Kinda like this post but not as structured. Yes, this is structured to me. It was fun. My thoughts are so random and cheesy sometimes. But it was kinda amusing to read through it all and be like "what the hell was I thinking? O_o" So I might try doing that for a blog post. If I get bored and my blog is in urgent need of an update... We'll see what the future shall bring :P

Comments

Popular Posts