I have a thing for Elipses. . .


I love this photo. It reminds me of posters you see for TV series. Like friends or gossip girl ^^ And Simon looks like he's full striking a pose xD
On a happier note, I went city with a bunch of people yesterday (Thai, Kabir, Israaq, Ashley, Joseph, Santosh, Simon Wang and Nathan) and you know what I realised? Every single time we go city, we get lost and that's pretty much where all the fun comes :P It's a good system methinks.
So we all met up at livo and went on our merry way. We were going to meet Thai at Granville but he caught the train just before ours and ended up in Lidcombe LOL@YOU :P Kabir, you are hilarious. Good cop too (H) and omgsh Might Like You Better is still in my head D:
So we got to Town Hall and went into WOolies to buy foooooood but I think we clogged up the aisles :S Me and Kabir walked outside to loosen thing sup and omgsh Kabir, you are awesome ! You are now my Chick check out buddy (H) I love hwo all we need is a nod or a single word and we know what we're talking about :P But I can't ehck out guys with him cause he gets all..weirded out. ANYWAY, enough abou tme checking people out, we got to George street and started walking up it looking for the cinema only to realise we walked in a giant square.We asked a news agency person where to go and turns out, we were going in the opposite direction==" Good job to us yeah? ;P
We finally got to the cinema and decided to watch Shutter Island (crosses Shutter Island off movie list) but we had like... 45 minutes to kill so we had lunch, took a group photo or two, I got my easyway (H) and off we went to buy snacks and enter the cinema. The food people uniforms are so cute ^^They look like people from the 70s or something. I was just waiting for them to break out into song and dance xD We saw diem !!! ^^ Said hi, took her new number, said bye thenw ent into cinema 11. Why that's in bold, i have no idea O_O Movie was ok, kinda weird but it was fun :) And Thai, I so won that game !
Ok, you wanna know how bad mine and Kabir's sense of direction is? We ended up in Circular Quay trying to find Darling Harbour..they're not the same thing are they? O_o Gosh im such a noob D: But yeah, we went opera house, took more photos and watched a bridal party take photos. Its was so pretty ^^ Except I didn't really like the colour of the bridesmaids' gowns. Oh and Simon did a good deed and gave a homeless person money ^^Ngaw what a sweet kid :P
By this time it was around.. 4:15? And people had to be home soon so we went to a park place thingy, the same place where community channel filmed one of her videos (H) [yep, I clearly have a life 8-)] and we bummed around under a tree, eating oreos and whatnot until Kabir found um..shall we say...human defecation (as kabir would put it) under a tree we were trying to carve our initials into. Well they were, I was lying on the ground under another tree :D So imagine my disgust when I discover people do their business there =="
So yeah, we got up and went to the station and went home. On the train, Thai and Kabir were singing Michael Jackson songs, Santosh was in his own little world singing along with his phone and I was still singing Might Like You Better and getting weird looks from people. And so, like the good citizen I am, I tried rememebring the lyrics to Hot Air Balloon by Owl City to stop being a pest. Although, something tells me that it wasn't the song choice that sucked :L Good times (Y) Omgsh, by the time I caught my bus, it was dark and scary ><>

Comments

Popular Posts