I have WAY Too Many Girl Crushes

I have a new girl crush. I mean I knew about her but I never really searched her up on youtube. Confused? Let's backtrack. I was browsing through youtube when I came across a Replay Cover. I like that song. A lot. I don't know why, its not usually my type of music but yeah, it was a three person cover. Cathy Nguyen was one of them and omgsh she is soooo cute ^^ I visited her individual youtube account and there's one of her playing chubby bunny with Randolph Permejo. Her laugh is SO cute and her eyes are so sparkly and ngaw she's my newest girl crush :P

Yesterday, I went to Mariels house to take photos for art. Monica came too. And I came an hour early... my bad 8-) But it was fun. Her room was a mess by the end of it though cause we all had to change so many times to be our different personasand I don't think I'm going to use the scarlet woman photo. I HATE THEM! That, or I'll take it again. I didn't stay for the whole day cause my mum she said we were going to Raelene's house. She said the night before that I'd have to leave at 2. She called me while I was at Mai's house and siad she'd be there at 3. She came at 4 ==" I was full rushing to get everything done D: Ah well, more time with awesome people :D

When I was at Raelene's house, we played Hotel 626. Pretty scary. We finished it (H) But the one where you have to crack the code took AGES! We tried playing Asylum 626 but it's either a really short stupid game, the computer was lagging, or we had no idea what we were meant to be doing O_o It was annoying cause nothing was clickable except this ONE random spot but it wasnt doing anything.. If anyone knows what was meant to be happening, let me know cause im really lost :P

Comments

Popular Posts