This Day went by in a blur

Wow. I tried thinking of a title for this post that had some reference to the events of today but then I couldn't think of particular events O_O Weird. Today was fast. I've been waiting to get out of this house for a while. Being shut up is driving me insane >< so yes, I was glad to be backa t school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAVNA AND ANH! I will write you guys both a birthday blog when I have more time... along with about 5 others I owe. I WILL get to them and notify you as soon as they posted (Y)
So today, pfft I don't even remember what happened. But it was good to be back. Although, as Nicholas pointed out, there was no high to the beginning of school. It just settled down into being.. "oh. school." again. I didn't talk to many people today.. =/ But the few people i DID catch up with.. good times. I swear, where was everyone at lunch? Vincent and I felt so lost :( Wandering around, getting bored, "Hey! It's that guy. That I know," Nice Vincent xD ehe . This makes no sense to anyone so I think I should just stop. :|
OK I'M GONE !

Comments

Popular Posts