14-13

Dear Israaq,
Happy birthday... little brother? I forgot what you are to me :P Fake-family-wise. But other than that, I know EXACTLY what you mean to me. You're the guy I go to when I'm in the mood for talking about random things that are on my mind and don't particularly want an opinion. Or if I need an honest opinion on something. you're also the person I go to just for laughs. The person I love to argue with, just to gain the satisfaction of winning :P The person I could spend hours on the phone with and wonder what the hell we actually talked about and the person who I have freakishly similar opinons with. Sometimes .
So you're 15 now eh? One more year until you get to the age that comes with such awesome privleges like driving and whatnot :D At least now you can LEGALLY see MA15+ movies. not like it stopped you before... Anywho I guess that after being friends with you for 3-4 years, I've discovered little about you cause you're so damn mysterious. And yet, I guess I'm glad that you trust me as much as you do. Not quite sure how much that is, but I'd like to think that it's a reasonable amount. even if it isnt... GIVE ME MY GLORY D:
Well then, assuming you DO trust me as much as you do, thanks for having that much faith in me I guess? It makes me feel like I'm capable :P You're constant opinions that you never stop voicing challenge mine and yet, I guess i'm sorta grateful for them. It reestablishes my own opinions and possibly gains me an extra point ;D you're heaps of fun to be with and despite the fact that you occasionally seem a tad blunt, sometimes I just need that blunt honesty rather than the sugar coated version so many others give me.
I suppose, what I want to say to you is that you're a really awesome friend and I don't think there's anyone with a personality quite like yours. You have an odd way of being social, buddying up with everyone and whatnot :P But it's cool. I like your randomness and how you never fail to make me laugh. My conversations with you are always worth keeping and reading voer when I'm bored :P How sad is that yeah? ahha im kidding. Have an awesome life, enjoy the rest of being 15. Smile lots, frown less and remember, your frienship could be worht a lot mroe than you think. especially to me :D
Love Lots, Kyleen

Comments

Popular Posts