Circle Me and the Needle Moves Gracefully

back and forth if my heart was a compass you'd be north. Risk it all cause
I'll catch you if you fall wherever you go, if my heart was a house you'd be
home


_________

Man, I feel like I'm going around in circles. Happy life, stressed life, happy, stress, happy stress. Stupid school and exams and english assignment due friday which I haven't started -_-

On a less depressing note, yesterday was George and avi's birthday party !! :D Twas awesome. Can't be bothered going into detail but at one point, we busted his speakers or smth so instead of having a dance circle, Amy, Mariel, Lisa and I were singing instead... How we started singing randomly, I have no idea O_O I think we annoyed the people sitting around the heater :P My bad....

Oh and Daniel was so proud of himself for starting the floor sesh, that resulted in Truth or Dare.. fun times (H), and the sitting on the rug under the sky... sesh? O_o We were all so squished but it was ok cause everyone was raelly cold. Shared body heat :L I don't remember the order of events but I remember people wrapping troy in duct tape, frisbee going on the roof, giant frisbees flying around and being used as a hula hoop, me finally getting my scarlet woman photo (SORRY NICK D:), rock hard icecream cake, Mariel in a skirt :O and people kissing Jimmy Zhu on the cheek :D

wow... here's to a really vague blog :P Kinda like Pernickety but worse... Also, apologies to Mariel and Pernickety, for stealing your partaying time and to georgie for using his room as a makeup studio and disrupting your party. Thanks for that though guys :) Really appreciate it ^^

Comments

Popular Posts