Day 2; Capetillars and Buffleties

English Exam. Yay... I used to be good at english I dont know what changed but im not anymore :S But the exam wasn't too bad and my time management was better than usual. Usually I just stop writing for no apparent reason and end up looking around the room for ten minutes. This time, I did it for 20. But only after I saw that I had an hour left to finish my story that I had already half written. My hand was tired ok?
I think a lot of people chose the "all that was left was silver" stimulus and, from what I've heard, a lot of people used their stimulus as a conclusion rather than an introduction. My story is so tragic. I swear, if a guys life panned out the way my guy did, they would one hell of a messed up life.
I chose the "finishing second gives you silver" thingy. Cause my other silver story was sorta based on that. But basically the guy gets hit by a car after being dumped by his girlfriend who he was going to propose to that day. Yep.. pretty dodgy. You know the story that was at the beginning? I really liked it. It was sad. But I liked the twist at the end and whatever.
Commerce and Science tomorrow. I have NOT studied commerce at all. I am probably going to fail. CRAM TIME ! Science, I have studied a little. But you know im relying on natural talent to get me through this one (H) lol. As if. Science is getting more and more confusing. Today on the bus, Kim was telling me about how maths in year 11 is a lot harder than maths in year 10. I ALREADY SUCK AT MATHS ! Goodbye mathematical genius.. like i had that to begin with. B2 boy ! go figure. Anywho, time for more cramming. Good lulck for tomorrow guys !

Comments

Popular Posts