Day 3

Science exam first period mean cramtime all morning. I'm such a bad student. I full studied hydrocarbons and it wasn't even in the test. Nor was it mentioned in the notification which I didn't read. But it wasn't as hard as I thought. I think I passed well enough. I've noticed somethign about science exams; the notifications make you overstudy. Seriously most of the stuff on the notification wasn't even in the test ==" Ah well, I didn't learn a lot of it anyway. Well I did but not well :S
Commerce was alright. I managed to finish pretty early and I knew the answers but I don't think I knew them well enough. Well, not well enough to get all three marks. I was very brief about them :/ Ah well. We'll see how it goes I guess but in terms of exams, it was pretty good. In terms of everything else (ie getting maths results back) lets not talk about that ^^"
I can't wait till this week is over. It's been so stressful and gah im so not bothered. But then again, I probably brought this stress on myself, what with my ianbility to study and stuff like I should be :P I WILL cope :D Ok, Ag and history tomorrow... damn. Im gna fail HSIE but Ag, I have sufficient notes. I could do well if I study enough. Which I sorta have. I just need to make sure I revise again tonight and NOT get distracted by HIMYM and I should be good (Y)

Comments

Popular Posts