do you mean what you say?


No. Don't tell me everything's going to be okay. Don't say the words they say in movies. Yeah, I've wanted to live a fairytale life but how do I know the words you say now you actually mean? They're other words spoken by other people with different meanings. So I don't want to hear forever, never or always. I don't want to hear the same thing they say. The lines that are so common and tossed around so casually. Why don't you try coming up with something on your own rather than relying on these fantasies to come up with things for you? These cliches don't mean anything anymore. I'm sick of hearing them and quite frankly, they don't even mean anything in real life. What do I want to hear? I want to hear what YOU think and feel. Not what some scriptwriter put on paper.

Comments

Popular Posts